The B Sharp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The B Sharp

North Western Pennsylvania's Only Music Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STP are playing IUP aprill 22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rocketqueenone

STP are  playing IUP aprill 22 Empty
PostSubject: STP are playing IUP aprill 22   STP are  playing IUP aprill 22 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 pm

stone temple pilots are playing IUP aprill 22, 2011-- SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STP are playing IUP aprill 22   STP are  playing IUP aprill 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:52 am

One of my favorite groops. I saw them over the summer in pittsburgh but I was dissapointed. Scott's vocals were way low in the mix. I could barely hear him. Some people there were saying that hes back into smack and hes not what he should be vocaly so they keep the vocals down in the mix. I dont know if that rumour is true or not but I could barely hear him. Band was tight though. I ended up leaving early out of frustration.
Back to top Go down
https://bsharp.forumotion.com
rocketqueenone

PostSubject: Re: STP are playing IUP aprill 22   STP are  playing IUP aprill 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:54 am

what went down with him being in velvet revolver?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: STP are playing IUP aprill 22   STP are  playing IUP aprill 22 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Scott Wyland is done with Velvet Revolver. I guess Slash and the other guys from VR have been jamming with Miles Kennedy as front man. Kennedy used to sing for Alter Bridge. Kennedy has a great voice with a super wide vocal range. His voice sorta reminds me of Chris Cornell.
Back to top Go down
https://bsharp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STP are playing IUP aprill 22   STP are  playing IUP aprill 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

STP are playing IUP aprill 22
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The B Sharp :: Gigs and Jams-
Jump to: