The B Sharp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The B Sharp

North Western Pennsylvania's Only Music Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite song?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
November_Rain212

What is your favorite song? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite song?   What is your favorite song? EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:24 am

I know it's hard to choose, but I'd like to collaborate with someone on a cover.... sort of for practice I guess. I thought I'd see if anyone had a favorite that I could learn and sing. Mine is either 'Overcome' by Live, or....somewhat sheepishly.... 'Bat Out of Hell' by Meatloaf.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song?   What is your favorite song? EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 8:23 pm

I would be up for anything. Meatloaf might be a little to epic for my chops but could be worth a try.
Back to top Go down
https://bsharp.forumotion.com
November_Rain212

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song?   What is your favorite song? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 am

What, you can't make your guitar sound like a Harley? Wink. I can't play the keyboard part either. I cheated and downloaded the MIDI file. How about 'Lightning Crashes'? Or Slow Motion by Third Eye Blind?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song?   What is your favorite song? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 pm

I would be up for lightning crashes.
Back to top Go down
https://bsharp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song?   What is your favorite song? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite song?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The B Sharp :: General Discussion-
Jump to: